Here she is, Tealorange! She's finished!
You may remember that this quilt grew from two years worth of bee blocks. I asked my bee members to make 6 inch finished blocks that were teal, orange, and cream.
I could never have made this quilt by myself. I love that the blocks are a mix of measured and liberated piecing. I love the mix of fabrics. I love everything about it.
I quilted it with parallel straight lines about 3/8 of an inch apart. It took a while to get it quilted but I think it was well worth the effort.
The binding is made of scraps of fabrics that I used in the star blocks that I made.
And the back uses some fabrics that have been in my stash for quite a long time, along with some Thomas Knauer jelly beans.
The finished quilt measures 60 by 73 inches.
This quilt is headed to someone who is a HUGE fan of orange.