P made another cat bag today.
1. Fold the fabric over and put the cat on top of the folded part and then cut it out. Then take the pattern off.
2. Put pink thread on your sewing machine. Sew around the cat. Leave a little hole on the bottom.
3. Turn it right side out. Make the face with a permanent marker.
4. Stuff it with rice. (about 3 tablespoons). Sew the hole on the bottom closed.
5. Hold the cat upside down by the bottom corners.
6. Put one corner under the other.
7. Stitch them together.
Another kitty for the set.
There you go. Super cute and you can even wear it on your fingers.
If you make something using this tutorial please add photos to my flickr group. I'd love to see what you've done.