I have made a couple of things for P to wear when preschool starts and progressed a little in my sewing room tidying at the same time. P. had been admiring these pink fabrics in my sewing room ever since they arrived in the mail back in the winter, so, I made her a reversible apron/smock.
I also turned these size 18 women's thrift shop capri pants into a pair of pants for P.
Please forgive the uncooperative model. I started these a week or two ago but was frustrated with the way they fit. I trimmed the legs down but they still did not look right. This morning I took the front waist band off and reworked the elastic in the back and the band in the front. I hemmed them and they fit much better still a little baggy looking but we are going with it.
The fabric was stretchy and I wish I had remembered my walking foot before I had finished them.
I also finished knitting B's slippers but I'll wait until I knit my new slippers and then felt both at the same time.
Back to work...